Our program unites ancient practices from India, South America and indigenous cultures around the globe. We will live in community with a modern ashram style etiquette. We will live the practices together.
Our aim is to:
- purify, practice, and empower
- rewire the mind, body and heart for optimal living
- leave bad habits behind
- tune in to the earths natural rhythms and see the body/heart mind respond
- instill good habits for living a modern yogic lifestyle
- support you to receive the benefits you are asking for
- share tools necessary to be an excellent teacher
- empower you to awaken the knowing of your path and walk it
- open the heart, mind and intuition
You will receive:
A deeper understanding of yourself and your purpose here on earth. You will learn practices to keep you centered and connected to the heart, mind body, cosmos. An alignment based vinyasa approach to the asana practice. The ability to look at bodies and understand what to teach/how to assist. Knowledge of how to sequence a class towards a pose, emotional or energetic purpose. The skills it takes to continue your path towards being a more dedicated practitioner and excellent teacher. Have an idea of how you would like to up level yourself? We will show you the disciplines necessary to achieve your vision.
How is our training different?
Ever wanted to do a plant diet or vipassana? Want to do a yoga teacher training that goes deep to include the wisdom of indigenous and eastern traditions? We are combining some of the key elements of both and including it as a 10 day practice into the training. Our training will incorporate shamanic practice.